The vibrant hues of yellows and oranges is certainly one of the most common floral décor ideas. Marigolds have been an integral part of Hindu weddings since hundreds of years. As these flowers are used during the worship of Hindu gods, their significance becomes even more auspicious. Well, we have often seen, how marigolds adorn the entry gates, roofs & passageways, the doors & the windows in form of curtains and torans (door hangings), and the mandap & the stage.
Here we bring out our top 5 stunning and unconventional décor ideas using marigolds –
1. The Marigold Pomander balls finding symmetry in dissymmetry –
2. The marigold strings teaming with lehariya drapes to add magnificence to the arches –
3. The outdoor décor ideas where other cool props are paired up with marigolds bringing a welcoming feel to the venue –
4. Creating a color palette where the marigold flowers seamlessly blend in with other elements of the décor –
5. Accentuating some grand props like terracotta structures or barren trees with the use of marigolds –
We hope you liked these pictures. Do let us know what you feel. And don’t forget to visit us on our social media handles for more of our work.